- This event has passed.
How To Get On a Board: Public Sector Appointments
April 9 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Complimentary to NEDonBoard members (Standard and Event Members)
For whom this webinar is designed:
This webinar is designed for transitioning and experienced non-executive directors looking to become public appointees and secure NED roles in the public sector.
- Dr. Yvonne Thompson CBE, NED, chair, entrepreneur, activist and member of the Parker Review Steering Committee
- Eileen Morby, Public Appointments, BEIS
- Faye Bunch, Public Appointments, Cabinet office
- Elise Perraud, NEDonBoard’s Chief Operations Office
- Understand the wide range of non-executive Board roles in the public sector.
- Find out about what those roles are.
- Know how to apply for them and be successful with your application.
- Find out what is required to successfully get on a Public Appointments Board.