- This event has passed.
NEDonBoard Board Member Introduction to Businesses with Natwest Accelerator
June 25 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Co-hosted by NEDonBoard and Natwest’s Entrepreneur Accelerator. We are pleased to welcome NEDonBoard members and Board Advisor members to join us for an opportunity to engage with Natwest’s current London Entrepreneur Accelerator business cohort.
This event is open to NEDonBoard Standard and Event members only, approved by NEDonBoard.
Here is a list of companies at our previous Natwest / RBS events:
- Green Element – Green Element is a forward thinking Environmental Management Consultancy
- The Property Angel – changing the way the world moves home. Connecting potential buyers with potential sellers.
- Pogo Studio – a digital agency based in Edinburgh specialising in websites and mobile app development.
- MoneyMatix – App to help financial literacy
- Lilypads – Aiming to end period poverty through buying and gifting of sanitary product.
- No Logo Sphere – Influencer driven research and interactive advertising.
- Kingdom Scotland – KINGDOM Scotland Fragrance House captures stories in scent.
- Renegade and Longton – Renegade & Longton are purveyors of premium artisan sparkling wines. Two remarkable sparkling wines made with Elderflower and a blend of Rhubarb.
- I-mate – Payment authentication technology
- Ocyan – Ocyan increases the extent to which FinTech enterprises can easily and reliably integrate with decentralized networks, by providing the necessary infrastructure
- Hearing Diagnostics ltd – Our Mission. We believe that everyone affected by hearing loss should have access to care. For this to happen, diagnosing hearing loss needs to be made easy.
- CST Technologies – A high-performance robotic security guard.
- Upload Abode – Fixed Fee, Family Run, Modern Estate Agents covering Central Scotland.
- Inverroy Crisis Management – Business continuity, organisational resilience, emergency response and crisis management consultancy. Support all industries but focussed on oil and gas.
- Complete Cleaning Solutions – One of the most respected independent commercial cleaning companies operating throughout Scotland and Northern England.
- FUTRSMPL – An Edinburgh based consultancy keeping marketing simple and effective for growing businesses. Complementing your existing skills with an objective eye.
- Matugga Beverages – Using the finest ingredients from the easterly region of Africa, our premium spirits are carefully crafted in the U.K. through small-batch copper pot distillation.
Guest keynote speakers:
Allan Blake was Group HR Director, Managing Director, Director & Chairman of UK, Australian and Russian aviation companies within the Bristow Helicopter Group from 2000 to 2016. He transitioned into the private sector after an academic career including Dean of Leeds Business School and Management Consultant in the PA Consulting Group advising family companies, entrepreneur companies, multinationals and charities. He is the author of various books including ‘Dynamic Directors: Aligning Board Structure for Business Success’ (1999 & 2014) Palgrave Macmillan. Present Non Executive Directorships held: Chair, South West London Law Centres and Family Mediation Council. He is currently a non-executive director in the Charity sector, consultant, aviation journalist & author.
Dr. Hanine Estephan is currently an advisory board member for MindBerry (a digital psychotherapy platform) and head of market development at ZAVA (a digital health platform providing online medical consultations and an e- pharmacy). Prior to ZAVA, Dr. Estephan was working in healthcare strategy consulting with Oliver Wyman and in health policy design with the World Bank. She was also a mentor and an advisory board member for start-ups.
Dr. Estephan is a health expert with over 15 years of experience. She has worked on a range of topics including health strategy, commercialization and business development of health products, health service delivery and health insurance and financing.
Hanine has a PhD from Harvard University in Public Health and Masters in Health Policy and Management.
Connection and Knowledge are essential aspects of building a non-executive director career and developing the right network is part and parcel of this.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Hear what those who have attended NEDonBoard events previously: NED testimonials
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Can I participate if I am not a NEDonBoard member?
This particular event is open to NEDonBoard approved members and members of Natwest’s Accelerator Cohort only. If you are not a NEDonBoard member and would like to attend, you need to apply here: https://www.nedonboard.com/become-a-member/
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
There is a security check at the entrance of the building. We need all names before the event which will be shared with our hosts as part of the security checking process.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, just send us an email: [email protected]
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes or your ID.
How do I become a NEDonBoard member?
You need to apply at https://www.nedonboard.com/become-a-member/. We reviewed each profile individually, the process can take up to 24h.