NEDonBoard, Edinburgh: NXD Introduction to Businesses with RBS Accelerator Cohort
February 6 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Co-hosted by NEDonBoard and the Royal Bank of Scotland Entrepreneur Accelerator, we are pleased to welcome our NXD, Board and Board Advisor community to join us for an opportunity to engage with graduates of RBS’ current Edinburgh Entrepreneur Accelerator business cohort.
Location and Parking: This event will take place at the Accelerator unit in RBS HQ at Gogarburn, Edinburgh and parking will be available. Please email [email protected] with your car model and registration number if you would like to reserve parking.
Companies you will be meeting with, interested in taking their company to the next level through mentors, advisory board members and NXDs:
- Green Element – Green Element is a forward thinking Environmental Management Consultancy
- The Property Angel – changing the way the world moves home. Connecting potential buyers with potential sellers.
- Pogo Studio – a digital agency based in Edinburgh specialising in websites and mobile app development.
- MoneyMatix – App to help financial literacy
- Lilypads – Aiming to end period poverty through buying and gifting of sanitary product.
- No Logo Sphere – Influencer driven research and interactive advertising.
- Kingdom Scotland – KINGDOM Scotland Fragrance House captures stories in scent.
- Renegade and Longton – Renegade & Longton are purveyors of premium artisan sparkling wines. Two remarkable sparkling wines made with Elderflower and a blend of Rhubarb.
- I-mate – Payment authentication technology
- Ocyan – Ocyan increases the extent to which FinTech enterprises can easily and reliably integrate with decentralized networks, by providing the necessary infrastructure
- Hearing Diagnostics ltd – Our Mission. We believe that everyone affected by hearing loss should have access to care. For this to happen, diagnosing hearing loss needs to be made easy
- CST Technologies – a high-performance robotic security guard
- Upload Abode – Fixed Fee, Family Run, Modern Estate Agents covering Central Scotland
Connection and Knowledge are essential aspects of building a non-executive director career and developing the right network is part and parcel of this.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Hear what those who have attended NEDonBoard events previously: NED testimonials
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, as long as you update the details before the event. There is a security check at the entrance of the building. We need all names before the event which will be shared with our hosts as part of the security checking process.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, just send us an email: [email protected]
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes or your ID.
Can I participate if I am not a NEDonBoard member?
Yes, you can attend events as a non-member. Our events are designed for, and will most benefit, board members. If you are serious about your non-exec career then we recommend you join NEDonBoard. You need to apply here: https://www.nedonboard.com/
How do I become a NEDonBoard member?
You need to apply at www.NEDonBoard.com. We reviewed each profile individually, the process can take up to 24h.