NEDonBoard is the Leading Organisation for Non-Executive Directors, Chairmen and Board Members in the UK
Find the latest non-executive jobs
- Find your next NED role. Apply directly with your NEDonBoard profile or your LinkedIn profile.
- Enhance your online profile to strengthen your non-executive reputation. Get headhunted.
- NEDonBoard is not a generic platform such as LinkedIn but the UK authoritative community for experienced (or aspiring) Non-Execs
- NEDonBoard aggregate all online job platforms across all sectors to deliver the latest non-executive vacancies directly to your inbox.
- NEDonBoard community access off-market opportunities through Private Equity and Companies connection.
- NEDonBoard is the most visited website for every topic related to Non-Exec. If a Board is looking for you, we make sure he'll find you.
- Keep up to date with the latest news regarding board responsibility and UK governance (including legal, compensation and technical updates).
- Participate in numerous workshops and training.
- Access to dedicated courses, contents and exclusive training for Non-Executive Directors
- Engage directly with Chairmen and key decisions makers within our dedicated Clubs (FTSE 350, SMEs, Women, RemCo...)
- Join 8,000 Business Leaders in the UK who shape the economic landscape.
Networking opportunities with other non-execs
- Invitation to NEDonBoard events: registration is open for our next event.
- Meet like-minded people: join our selective professional network.
- Participate at our monthly networking events (London, Manchester, Edinburgh).
- Connect with your peers using the professional directory and expand your network. Keep track of your connections.
- Join dedicated clubs and create meaningful relation with C-suite executives
Efficient and trusted environment
- Quick and easy: one click profile set up and one-minute registration.
- Cost effective: £159 one-year membership.
- The authoritative NED professional organisation in the UK.
- Safe and secure: for us, privacy and confidentiality are paramount. Read our T&Cs. We are regulated by the ICO, the independent UK authority.