Would you like to use your expertise to guide the work of one of the UK’s most highly regarded animal welfare charities?
With more than 600 staff, 4400 volunteers and an income of more than £40m, Blue Cross is seeking to attract new board members who can give approximately twelve days a year. This will be an opportunity to get a board level insight into a well-run, well-loved and growing charity, share responsibility for its good governance and contribute to its future direction.
You will be joining a highly impressive group of trustees and one of a small number of charities that continues to grow in income, impact and influence. You will bring good strategic vision, business sense, a passion for animal welfare and have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Technology/Digital Leadership – experience of leadership where technology is central to an organisation’s strategy
- Public Affairs/Government Relations – an understanding of public policy formation and how to influence it
- Veterinary Medicine/Animal Welfare – Experienced small animal practitioner or equine practice
- Finance – financial leadership ideally in an organisation of a similar size and complexity
- Entrepreneurship – a track record and creative flair in starting and growing new businesses
- Fundraising – experience of fundraising leadership especially in digital fundraising
For more information please visit www.macaulaysearch.com/opportunities/
Applications must be received by 14th May.