There is a vacancy for a Non-executive director and an Associate Non-executive director at East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust. This is an exceptional opportunity to share your talents and expertise to make a positive difference to the lives of people in your community.
The Non-executive director and Associate Non-executive director will provide additional support to the Board and will contribute to a range of Board committees including the Audit Committee, Finance and Investment Committee, People and Organisational Development Committee and Quality and Safety Committee.
The Associate Non-executive director role is used successfully in the NHS to support Board succession strategy and achieving a balance of Board level skills. Associate Non-executive directors cannot participate in any formal vote at Board.
The successful candidate for the Associate role will be appointed by the Trust but may also be considered for appointment as a Non-executive director of the Board in future, should a vacancy arise and they have the appropriate skills.
For more information on the role and details on how to apply please visit: NHS Improvement
About East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust
You will need to have a genuine commitment to patients and the promotion of excellent health care services. You will have senior or board level experience in one or more of the following areas:
· recent finance experience ideally with a recognised financial qualification
· commercial experience gained at a senior level; for example bringing sales, marketing, customer focus, company growth, and business development expertise
· strong track record in partnership working across a range of stakeholders
· legal expertise, ideally gained working in a corporate or commercial environment
· a healthcare background with experience of the NHS