OAG Investments (OAGI) – We are an Investment Company operating nationally throughout England, Scotland and Wales.
Our activities are acquiring and developing (SME’s) small to medium size businesses across various industry sectors.
We are appointing talented freelance / self-employed energetic individuals to join our regional teams and assist in acquiring and developing businesses.
The role involves sourcing business opportunities and participating in the management and development of the business post acquisition.
Key Skills and Qualities:
• Proactive, motivated and strong commercial acumen
• A team player, organised with good interpersonal skills
• Experienced negotiator and deal maker
• Team builder with leadership qualities
• Experience in business development growth strategies
• Having the attitude and ability to initiate change
• Ideally conversant with M&A Investment procedures
• Researching and souring business opportunities for acquisition into the
• Participating in the due diligence and intelligence gathering of the target
• Working with your team in the development and growth strategies of the
business under your control.
• Uncapped fees plus considerable reward – Unlimited potential.
• Equity stake (shares) and directorship in the acquired companies in your
• Flexibility in your working time
Job Type: Consultant / Director
Job Type: Freelance / Self-Employed
How to Apply
Please send your CV with an accompanying cover letter, expressing your interest in this excellent opportunity to:
Director of Resources