We are developing a new strategic plan after a period of rapid growth and achievement. To aid us with this process and help us remain credible, sustainable and efficient into the future, we are looking for a trustee to do the following:
Communications and Marketing
- Lead development of a brand and communications strategy with appropriate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Assist the Senior Management Team with development of exemplar internal and external communications practices that effectively integrate use of digital channels
- Facilitate networking opportunities with arts communications professionals
It is desirable that the individual has
- Experience of delivering communications work in the arts sector
- Experience of producing accessible communications
Please visit our website for full details of how to apply.
About Access All Areas
Access All Areas is an award winning theatre company for adults with learning disabilities based in Hackney, London.
As well as mounting professional touring productions through our performance company, we run a range of exciting and innovative projects for people with all levels of learning disabilities. We deliver the Performance Making Diploma at the Central School of Speech and Drama and have an industry-first partnership with agency Simon & How to represent seven professional actors with learning disabilities.
We believe passionately in the importance of including learning disabled artistic voices at all levels of society, to help create an artistic community that is made more vibrant, more varied and more relevant by including a range of voices.