Today we are building Marshall Gurney Institute to be a vibrant, high quality, learning institution providing training providers and commercial organisations with the range and diversity of resources which are critical to their success.
To help, we are appointing talented freelance / self-employed energetic individuals to join our team to grow our employer engagement position with businesses in the partnering of learning provision, both in Management Apprenticeships and traditional professional development.
The role involves sourcing business opportunities and participating in the management and development of the client account through delivery.
Key Skills and Qualities:
- Proactive, motivated, and self-sufficient
- A team player, organised and with good interpersonal skills
- Experienced business developer
- Having the attitude and ability to grasp the trading space and industry requirements around Management
- Having the attitude and ability to grasp the Apprenticeships and Learning and Development space.
- Commercially confident and articulate
- Consultative selling experience and expertise
- Researching and sourcing business that have a need for our products and services
- Engaging with businesses in securing a partnering relationship between the Client and Institute for the delivery of learning
- Contributing to the on-going development of service and product offerings
About Marshall Gurney Institute
Marshall Gurney Institute, the wholly web-based management college, is an innovative, challenging and exciting initiative in the field of manager and staff development. Marshall Gurney Institute delivers high quality, performance and career critical learning and development on demand, where and when it is needed, on every desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone, anywhere in the world – all for less than the cost of a cup of coffee per day.
With a vast library of learning materials, validated by managers and businesses worldwide, plus automated tools for creating individually customised learning programmes and with progress monitoring and learning assessments, Marshall Gurney Institute is fully able to deliver both directly and through other training providers a full range of learning programmes for managers, staff and the new management apprenticeships