MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Non-Executive Director is a member of the Board of Directors.
His/her responsibilities are :
· Advising on all corporate governance and regulatory matters to the Board of Directors.
· Providing a governance structure to determine the responsibilities and authority levels among with the company and specify the rules and procedures for making decision.
· Strategy: constructively challenging and contributing to the development of strategy
· Risk: Making sure that financial information is accurate and that financial controls and systems of risk management are robust.
· Provide independent judgement and advice on issues of performance, resources and standards of conduct.
· Attend meetings at a frequency to be agreed by the Board.
· Establishing and maintaining corporate governance systems and committee structures and reviewing and confirming processes
· Be responsible for providing subject matter expert advice on corporate governance framework requirements, ensuing adherence to relevant policy, standards and procedures.
· Play a key role in embedding an effective operating rhythm for corporate governance across all functional areas as appropriate to ensure alignment between the Board
· Provide guidance on principles of good governance.
· 10/15 years’ + Board room experience and knowledge
· Strong Corporate governance background
· Retail FX and CFD experience
· Regulatory expertise (FCA)
GKFX is a global online trading broker, head quartered in London and regulated by the key global regulators including the United Kingdom’s FCA and many other local regulatory authorities.
In addition to our London headquarters we have locations across the globe in 11 cities in 8 countries.
The Global workforce of 400 employees is made up of local professionals across all capital markets disciplines in London, Beijing, Bratislava, Brno, Dubai, Frankfurt, Madrid, Prague, Shanghai and Warsaw, with more offices to come. This coverage gives our clients local knowledge with the global coverage they would expect from their trading partner.
Although a young company established in 2010 GKFX has grown rapidly, expanding its offering to over 600 products including FX, CFDs, Commodities, Equities and Indices, providing a first class reliable user experience across a wide range of platforms. The group remains focused on the client.
The GKFX mission is to put the client first, delivering consistent quality of service, quality products to assist in the investment process in a flexible manner for the busy investors of today along with a transparent competitive dealing service in a wide variety of investment products, with innovative platforms that are at the technological forefront of what is available today.
Our aim is to become one of the largest global brokers and we believe that with integrity and quality of service we will reach our goals with our customers.