We are appointing talented freelance / self-employed energetic individuals to join our team and assist in acquiring and developing our growing portfolio of businesses.
The role involves sourcing business opportunities and participating in the due-diligence, management and development of the business post acquisition.
Key Skills and Qualities:
• Proactive, motivated and strong commercial acumen
• A team player, organised with good interpersonal skills
• Experienced negotiator and deal maker
• Team builder with leadership qualities
• Experience in business development growth strategies
• Having the attitude and ability to initiate change
• Ideally conversant with M&A Investment procedures
• Researching and sourcing business opportunities for acquisition into the Group
• Participating in the due diligence and intelligence gathering of the target business
• Working with your team in the development and growth strategies of the business under your control.
• Considerable reward – Unlimited potential.
• Equity stake (shares) and directorship in the acquired companies in your portfolio.
• Flexibility in your working time
About Induco Group
The Induco Group – We are an Investment Company operating nationally throughout the UK.
Our activities are acquiring, partnering and developing (SME’s) small to medium size businesses across various niche chosen industry sectors with experts in the field of these sectors.