3 LIVE POSITIONS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE:
- UK Operations
- Sales Job
- Part-time. Marketing Specialist
1. UK Operations
This is a fantastic role for a candidate to join an exciting and growing professional organisation.
The primary objectives of the role are to run and develop UK Operations, Membership and Corporate Relations of NEDonBoard, the professional body for non-executive directors and Board members. Therefore the role will require the ability to identify, develop, manage and maintain key relationships with our members, corporate partners and UK contractors / employees. You will be reporting into the Managing Director.
We are looking for someone who is dynamic and passionate about expanding our professional organisation. The right person needs to have:
What is required of the role:
- An entrepreneurial and ambitious attitude with a business background
- Experience of managing business relationships and partnerships
- Demonstrated financial and budget awareness within the working environment
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment and juggle multiple responsibilities amidst shifting deadlines and priorities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Positive energy with the ability to work within a team as well as remotely
- Fluency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Awareness of current apps and platforms to aid the efficiency and smooth running of the organisation and day-to-day activities, as well as the way in which we engage with members
- Experience working within a membership organisation or membership role as well as some previous experience in business development, sales or marketing
- A Business or related degree, or at least 5 years working in a business environment
- Ability to speak and represent the organisation at events
- An understanding of boards and the non-executive director role
Benefits: We can also offer a generous holiday allowance, and a flexible working environment.
Please be aware that this role will require occasional out-of-hours work, as well as travel within the UK and possibly abroad. Much of this role will require the ability to work remotely to other team members.
Please send application details to [email protected] with the email subject title: UK Operations & Business Developer.
2. Sales Job
NEDonBoard is looking for a part-time (20-hours per week) confident sales individual who is comfortable in dealing with senior business leaders, non-executive directors and chairs, establishing warm leads and converting (i.e. closing) leads into sales, for the following products: courses, events and membership.
You must be both a very strong communicator as well as be able to handle rejection whilst maintaining good relations with prospective course & event attendees and members.
You will need to be a good listener to understand the needs of those who you speak with, offer the most appropriate products and services, and explain how NEDonBoard provides value to its community of non-executive directors and board members.
This role is perfect for someone with the above qualities. It can be performed remotely subject to timely follow-ups on the daily expressions of interest that NEDonBoard receives for our courses, events, membership and closing sales.
A basic knowledge of corporate governance is required for the role.
Our community comprises experienced non-executive directors or board members.
What is required of the role:
- Proactively follow-up on all warm leads, establishing warm and ongoing relationships
- Appropriately identify what each person you speak with is looking to achieve
- Translate this into how our training, event, network and membership will support them with this, and send relevant details via email
- Follow-up again as appropriate
- Maintain outreach database and communicate updates effectively with team members
- Positively reflect NEDonBoard with third-parties
- Positively engage with fellow team members remotely and in person
- Always go the extra mile to support our members, even if a sale looks unlikely or if a sale has been completed – we are a membership organisation, so this is critical
- Adhere to the NEDonBoard corporate culture and values
- Reach ambitious Weekly Sales Target
- Basic knowledge of corporate governance.
What we are looking for:
- Confident sales professional
- Warm and engaging personality
- Excellent communicator (in person, on phone and on email; especially in a corporate context)
- Proven track record of having made significant sales in either a start-up or in a corporate environment
- Ability to handle rejection whilst maintaining corporate relations
- Proactive and good at taking initiative
- Good use of CRM
- Work remotely and in London office
- We are a fast-growing organisation. There is potential for this role to lead to a larger role in a near future
- Compensation: £1,200 per month + 5% commission (equivalent £28,800. Reasonable Expectations is £40,000 – £80,000 for the right calibre)
- The role might be full time after a successful onboarding
Please send application details to [email protected] with the email subject title: NEDonBoard Sales Job
NEDonBoard’s mission is to enable effective Boards. NEDonBoard connects, trains and informs business leaders during their life at Board level. We believe that with the right wisdom and governance in place, companies and organisation are best equipped to tackle their next challenge.