Part-Time, Corporate Sponsor and Business Development
Confident sales individual, comfortable at communicating with senior level business professionals and corporate stakeholders, establishing warm leads and converting these to corporate membership sales and / or corporate sponsorship agreements.
As not every lead will result in a sale you must be both a good communicator as well as able to handle rejection whilst maintaining corporate relations.
This role offers the opportunity to work part-time and remotely, although some days present in London each month will be required to fulfill the role.
NEDonBoard is the professional membership organisation for non-executive directors. We serve non-executive directors by promoting the highest standards of professional excellence, ethics and professional education for board members. We provide a professional network for NEDs, job board, news, events and insights to enhance our member’s non-executive director life.
What is required of the role:
- Research / identify and proactively approach the appropriate person within corporate organisations to sell corporate membership for senior teams
- Research / identify and proactively approach the appropriate person within corporate organisations to bring in corporate sponsorship
- Establish warm and ongoing relations with corporate organisations and members
- Maintain outreach database and communicate updates effectively with team members
- Attend monthly member networking and panel events as an opportunity to expand your connections for membership and sponsorship
- Positively reflect NEDonBoard to all stakeholders
- Positively engage with fellow team members remotely and in person
- Demonstrate initiative
What we are looking for:
- Confident sales professional
- Warm and engaging personality
- Good communicator (in person, on phone and on email; especially in a corporate context)
- Track record of having made significant sales in either a start-up or corporate environment (candidates with potential will also be considered)
- Ability to handle rejection whilst maintaining corporate relations (this is essential).
- Proactive and good at taking initiative
- Commission based salary; as some of these agreements will generate a sizeable income, there is the opportunity for this to be a well remunerated role
- Perfect for someone wishing to work remotely (with a few days per month required to be present in London to fulfil the role)
- Initially on a part-time basis 2-3 days a week. We are a small and growing company and there is the possibility for this role to expand over 2017, based upon results
- Our culture is built around results, serving our members, a work-life balance, and having fun – this is not your run-of-the mill corporate role
- Email your CV and 3 specifics results you are committed to reach after we hire you to email@example.com