11.05.2021 – Employee Engagement
May 11 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pmFree - £40.00
- 3:30pm – Welcome
- 3:35pm – Guest speaker insights
- 4:15pm – Interactive audience discussion
- 5:00pm – Networking (optional)
- 5:30pm – Event close
NEDonBoard is pleased to welcome insights from:
- Val Rahmani, whose international NED portfolio includes Nominations, Risk and Remuneration Committees member of the London Stock Exchange; member of the Remuneration Committee at Entrust; member of the Audit Committee at RenaissanceRe; Board Member of Rungway; and Chair of the Compensation Committee as well as on the Audit Committee and Governance Committee of Computer Task Group. Val was previously General Manager at IBM and the CEO of a Cyber start-up, Damballa.
- Julie Chakraverty, the CEO and founder of Rungway, a workplace advice platform that empowers people to seek and share advice at work. Julie has previously been a non-executive director on the boards of Santander UK, Standard Life Aberdeen, Amlin, Paternoster and Spirit Pub Company.
- David Styles, who is Director, Corporate Governance and Stewardship at the Financial Reporting Council
Insights will be focused on premium listed companies as well as smaller organisations.
We welcome the board community to note the date in your diary and register to this event.
TO ATTEND: Please ensure to select the relevant ticket option and complete the registration form. Dial-in details will be distributed the day before the event.