- This event has passed.
11.05.2021 – Employee Engagement
May 11 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pmFree
(Note: Registration closes at 1pm on 11th May. Have a question?: please email [email protected] )
- 3:30pm – Welcome
- 3:35pm – Guest speaker insights
- 4:15pm – Interactive audience discussion
- 4:55pm – Insights wrap-up
- 5:00pm – Networking (Optional)
- 5:30pm – Event close
NEDonBoard is pleased to welcome insights from:
- Val Rahmani, whose international NED portfolio includes Nominations, Risk and Remuneration Committees member of the London Stock Exchange; member of the Remuneration Committee at Entrust; member of the Audit Committee at RenaissanceRe; Board Member of Rungway; and Chair of the Compensation Committee as well as on the Audit Committee and Governance Committee of Computer Task Group. Val was previously General Manager at IBM and the CEO of a Cyber start-up, Damballa.
- Julie Chakraverty, the CEO and founder of Rungway, a workplace advice platform that empowers people to seek and share advice at work. Julie has previously been a non-executive director on the boards of Santander UK, Standard Life Aberdeen, Amlin, Paternoster and Spirit Pub Company.
- David Styles, who is Director, Corporate Governance and Stewardship at the Financial Reporting Council
Chairing the panel will be Mandy Clarke. Mandy is a commercial HR, OD & Transformation Consultant with over 25 years’ international & multi-sector experience. She has significant board-level expertise in HR strategy and change management to improve organisational performance; delivering success through people. Mandy has extensive experience of leading and coaching large multi-disciplinary teams, bids & projects. Mandy’s current board portfolio includes her roles as Founder of Accomplish HR; Deputy Chair and Non-Executive Director at Swindon and Wiltshire Local Enterprise Partnership; NED and Chair of the People and Culture Committee at Abri Group; NED and Chair of the Remuneration and Nominations Committee at GreenSquareAccord; and NED and member of the Audit & Risk as well as Nominations Committee at IPSE.
This event follows a roundtable with experienced NEDs discussing employee engagement, disseminating some of the key themes identified with the board community.
Insights will be focused on premium listed companies as well as smaller organisations.
Please ensure to select the relevant ticket option and complete the registration form.
Dial-in details will be distributed the day before the event and an hour before the event.