19.10.2021 NEDonBoard Online, Cyber for the Board
October 19 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pmFree - £40.00
The format includes a short presentation on a current Cyber Security theme from the National Cyber Security Centre, followed by insights from NEDonBoard members. Also guest speaking is Claudia Natanson, Chair UK Cyber Security Council.`
The second half of the session will allow for an interactive audience discussion with your board level peers and the NCSC.
During this session you will hear from an NCSC expert and Claudia Natanson, as well as have opportunity to pose questions to the panel on:
- Latest developments in cyber/ cyber security – including emerging trends
- Core cyber themes for board members
- Example case studies of recent incidents and what boards did well / should or could have done better; and how boards can ensure their organisations are better prepared for the future
- Some take-away recommendations for board members (of large or small organisations)
- 11:00am – Welcome, NEDonBoard
- 11:05am – NCSC insights
- 11:35am – Claudia Natanson insights
- 11:45am – Q&A
This event is specifically for experienced non-executive directors, board members, chairs and those transitioning to a NED portfolio career. We look forward to welcoming you to this event. Numbers will be limited to allow for active participation.
Now more than ever, boards need to understand business critical digital topics, including cyber security. Developing your Knowledge and Connections is essential as an non-executive director.
Hear what those who have attended NEDonBoard events previously: NED testimonials
Is this event for me?
This event is open to NEDonBoard members (free to attend, registration required) and non-members (an attendance fee applies, registration required). Members are prioritised for this event.
Please ensure to select the relevant ticket option and complete the registration form.
Dial-in details will be distributed the day before the event.