2.08.2022 NEDonBoard Online: Preparing for NED interviews
August 2 @ 8:30 am - 9:45 amFree - £50.00
If you are aspiring or new to the NED role, join us for an informative and interactive session, with insights from the NEDonBoard community.
Discussion will focus on:
- How to best prepare for a successful interview
- Common interview formats for non-executive director appointments
- Common questions or themes posed at interview
- How to stand out during a non-executive director interview process
- What’s next?
- Sharing an ‘non-executive search firm’ perspective is NEDonBoard member Ralph Grayson. Ralph has over 30 years’ experience in financial services, with an emphasis on growth companies, venture capital and Tech enabled companies. He is Founding Partner of Sainty, Hird and Partners, an executive search firm; is an active angel investor; and has engaged on a day-to-day basis with board governance issues and funding plans for a wide range of portfolio companies, including a number negotiating SPAC exits and listings. His network is wide and deep, from university spin out groups to regional trade association and investor platforms. He is a regular speaker on board composition, governance and recruitment best practice for exchanges and sector associations and platforms. He is particularly well-connected with private capital accelerators and advisers and multiple VC and PE investors.
- We are also delighted to have Milyae Park as a guest speaker. Milyae Park is a Non-Executive Director, Speaker, and Advisor in digital and commercial transformations and ESG and has worked across more than 40 countries as an Advisor and a Senior Executive.
She is currently a Non-Executive Director at Fidelity European Trust plc, where she serves on the Audit and Management Engagement Committees, Faber and Faber, and the Museum of London where she is also the Chair of the Museum’s subsidiary Trading Board. Milyae’s executive career spans from Silicon Valley and Wall Street to London, and across consulting, corporate, and entrepreneurship. She holds an MBA from Wharton. In addition, Milyae is an advocate for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and mentors underrepresented youths, Executives, and NEDs.
- Further details to be shared shortly.
Is this event for me?:
This event is open to NEDonBoard members and NEDonBoard NED Accelerator course participants (free to attend, registration required) and non-members (an attendance fee applies, registration required).
Please ensure to select the relevant ticket option and complete the registration form.
Dial-in details will be distributed the day before the event.