- This event has passed.
20.07.2021 – NEDonBoard Online: Charity Governance – Effective Trustees
July 20 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Panel insights will include considerations on a crucial aspect of most charities – fundraising; as well as trustee appointments from a recruitment perspective; and some key questions for when you are in the role.
Guest panel speakers:
- Daryl Fielding, whose current Board portfolio includes Board Trustee at the British Heart Foundation, Board Trustee at the Pelican Cancer Foundation, NED on the Board of ACCA, and CEO of The Marketing Academy Foundation
- Gerald Oppenheim, Chief Executive of the Fundraising Regulator, as well as Trustee and Deputy Chair at National Emergencies Trust
- Shelley Whitehead, Trustee at Prospect Hospice, Shelley also specialises in Non-Exec recruitment – recruiting of over 140 non-executive directors for multi-academy trusts.
- 12:00pm – Welcome
- 12:05pm – Fundraising overview
- 12:20pm – Panel discussion
- 12:50pm – Interactive audience discussion
- 13:30pm – Networking (optional)
- 14:00pm – Event close
We welcome the board community to register to this event.
Further details will be available shortly.
TO ATTEND: Please ensure to select the relevant ticket option and complete the registration form. Dial-in details will be distributed the day before the event.