- This event has passed.
28.06.2022 – Understand your company cyber exposures & ability to meet them
June 28, 2022 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 amFree
How well do you (and should you) understand the cyber exposures faced by your company and its abilities to meet them?
This online event is co-hosted by NEDonBoard and McGill & Partners.
Given the increased risk of cyber threats, non-executive directors need to ensure their organisations understand cyber exposures, and have appropriate measures in place.
Topics to be covered include:
- Results of cyber risk for directors survey
- Summary of relevant legal duties
- Practical guidance on what you need to know and how to find it out
- Where does cyber insurance fit in?
This is a timely session in a fast evolving market, specific to the non-executive board community.
Please note, there is optional networking at the end of this session until 9.45
- Shannan Fort, Partner – Financial Lines, Cyber at McGill & Partners. Shannan is known to many within the cyber market and has been nominated for various awards over the years, including Most Skilled Broker (Insurance Insider) and Cyber Risk Industry Person of the Year – London (Advisen). While she has experience and expertise across all industries, her focus for Cyber Liability for the Healthcare, Education, Public Sector and Financial Institution industries.
- Francis Kean, Partner – McGill & Partners Financial Lines team. Francis focuses on exposure analysis across a broad range of industry sectors, policy coverage and claims handling. He has twenty-five years’ experience as a litigation lawyer, specialising in Professional Indemnity, Financial Institutions, and Directors and Officers liability in the London insurance market. He has edited a book on D&O Liability insurance.
- Elaine Bucknor – Elaine is a portfolio NED and was Sky’s Group Chief Information Security Officer and a Group Director in its Technology Executive team, leaving Sky in April 2022. She had overall responsibility for Cyber Security at Sky, covering all aspects of information security strategy, governance, risk and compliance. Alongside this critical role, she led a core team of technology specialists who worked across the 5,000+ people in the Technology Group to define a cohesive technology strategy and operating model. She currently holds non-executive positions at Notting Hill Genesis, which is one of the largest housing associations in London and the South-East and Smoove Plc, which is a customer-focused technology and services business aiming to revolutionise home moving and ownership.
Please ensure to select the relevant NEDonBoard member / non-member ticket option and complete the registration form.
Dial-in details will be distributed the day before the event.