3.08.2021 NEDonBoard Online: First time NEDs, panel insights
August 3 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pmFree - £20.00
If you are aspiring or new to the NED role, join us for an informative and interactive session, with insights from the NEDonBoard community.
Sharing their experiences around becoming a non-executive director are:
- Francois Jarrosson – appointed to his first NED role in 2020 on the board of London Capital Credit Union, Francois’ background is financial services.
- Nicky Heathcote – taking on her first NED role in 2018, Nicky has since gone on to be appointed as a NED and Board Chair to 3 organisations in the property sector.
- Stephen Varma – an experienced risk management professional, Stephen has been recently appointed to the board of a well known not-for-profit.
Panel facilitator: Elise Perraud – NEDonBoard COO and non-executive member of the Membership Committee at CIMSPA. Coordinated the development of the NED Accelerator® Programme, in collaboration with the NEDonBoard community of experienced board professionals. Background in financial services.
- 11:00 AM – Event start & Welcome (Elise Perraud)
- 11:05 AM – Panel insights
- 11:45 AM – Short break
- 11:50 AM – Q&A
- 12:05 PM – Breakout rooms / networking
- 12:25 PM – Concluding insights
- 12:30 PM – Event close
Is this event for me?:
This event is open to NEDonBoard members and NEDonBoard NED Accelerator course participants (free to attend, registration required) and non-members (an attendance fee applies, registration required). Members are prioritised for this event. If you would like to know more about NEDonBoard please visit: https://www.nedonboard.com/become-a-member/ or email: [email protected]
Please ensure to select the relevant ticket option and complete the registration form.
Dial-in details will be distributed the day before the event.