NEDonBoard offers a wide range of high-quality events that are tailored specifically for the nationwide non-executive director network as well as board members. As the professional body for non-executive directors and board members in the UK, we are uniquely qualified to host meaningful, insightful and inspirational events for the extended non-executive director network.
Our programme of regular events covers everything from networking to expert panel discussions, keynote speaker events, and industry-recognised non-executive director training courses on relevant and contemporary boardroom topics. All of our well-attended events provide members of the NED network with valuable opportunities to share and gather industry knowledge, board best and emerging practices.
NEDonBoard brings the non-executive director network and board member networks together to learn from each other, as well as from the most prominent figures in government, industry, and business. With thought leadership events covering all the trending topics and best practices of the moment, our NED events offer unmissable opportunities to broaden your skillset.
Why attend a NEDonBoard event?
Attending a NEDonBoard event offers the following advantages:
- Remain current and relevant
- Make a positive and constructive impact in the boardroom
- Ongoing professional development and continual learning to discharge your duty
- High-level expert insights and knowledge sharing
- Industry-recognised qualifications and CPD points of our training courses
- Sharing of established and emerging best practices
- Peer learning
- Improved skill set and upskilling
- Meaningful networking with NED and board members